The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full-responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions to Let set out below.
In these Conditions of Let, Owner refers to the owner of the property you are booking, Property refers to the building you are booking.
1. The number of people occupying any one Property is limited to that stated on the website unless prior consent with the Owner.
2. You must pay a 30% deposit on booking, with the remainder of the balance payable 4 weeks before the start of the Let. If a booking is made less than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday please send the full rental charge at the time of booking, having first checked that the Property of your choice can be reserved for you. Failure to pay the balance of rental charge by the due date the booking may be cancelled and the deposit retained.
3. Please notify the Owner of any cancellation in writing. If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due then the deposit will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If cancellation is made within four weeks of the holiday start (i.e. the whole rent has been paid) then the whole amount will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If a re-let is successful then a full refund will be made, less an administration fee of £25 per week. If the Property cannot be re-let then no refund will be given.
To safeguard against cancellations charges and other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance.
4. Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owners liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
5. A maximum of 2 dogs per Property is permitted. Dogs must be well behaved and should not be left unattended in the building. If damage or extra cleaning is caused by dogs the you may be billed for that charge.
6. No smoking is permitted inside the buildings.
7. You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests risk. Guests agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
8. You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept that Owner has the right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to other guests, unreasonable behaviour or disturbing the running of the estate may result in the Owner requesting you to leave.
9. You agree to allow the Owner access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your property in case of an emergency i.e. a water leak.
10. You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
11. You must vacate the property by 10 am on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the Owner.
12. Guest arrival time is from 4.00 pm onwards.
13. All electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of the Fire Assessment Regulations. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it must be at your own personal risk.
14. Force Majeure: The Owner cannot accept responsibility or liability for any alterations delay or cancellations, or any other loss or damage caused by war, civil strife, terrorist action, industrial disputes, fire, sickness, bad weather, epidemics, acts of any government or public authority, or any event outside our control.